Never underestimate the power of the horizontal position.
Is staying in bed all day only for losers?
Well it depends what you do. According to designer Philippe Starck, you can be very creative in bed. At Slow Soup we totally agree of course. Anything can be done in bed. Working (yes) ; napping —have you ever heard of the ‘Power Nap?’— ; sex of course (using our Extra Cute Condoms) ; and thinking, comfortably installed with our Extra Sweet Pillowcases.
According the 'bed life philosophy,' you can get ‘bedgasms’ (= a feeling of complete and utter euphoria which peaks when climbing into bed at the end of an exhausting day) all day. And still be productive. So why not giving it a try, and next time you hear someone bragging about sleeping only four hours a night, remind them sleep depravation is proven to lower brain performances!
Here’s our perfect 'day in bed' recommendations:
• make love
• sleep again
• drink slow sex tea
• make love again
• eat again
• meetings? Well, maybe not. Or, wait, why not? But we do not recommend to invite any business partner in your bed ;)
• make phone calls
• exercise with a little yoga (sure this is possible)
• watch movies (of course)
• work again
• listen to our 'Slow Party' playlist
• dance (because why not)
• dream, asleep or awake. Day dreaming is easier when in a comfy position.
• stay creative
• time to go for a good night sleep!
So please, don’t feel guilty everever again about staying in bed, and big up to the horizontal position!
The Slow Soup Team